The social media is flooded these days with the Pictures and videos of one of the hottest couple Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli Wedding, and why not! After all Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli have been dating for a good long time, and their fans have been waiting for them to get hitched! And finally came the day 11 December 2017 when the couple tied the knot together. It was such a Big Surprise for everyone as they got married in a Private Ceremony. And now we all are happily calling them Virushka– Social media generated this combination of Virat and Anushka 🙂
Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli Wedding is definitely the event of the year. And it was a hush- hush affair attended by the Couple’s family members and close friends.
In this post you’ll get all the information you need to know about “Virat and Anushka’s Wedding”.
- The Venue: The couple went for the destination wedding, The venue was Borgo in Tuscany, Italy. It is listed as a second most expensive holiday destination in Forbes Magazine. It costs approximately 13.5 lakhs per night. The Venue was beautifully decorated. Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli had a traditional Hindu ceremony. Their wedding was one of the dreamy affairs.
- The Ring Ceremony: Anushka Sharma was spotted in a burgundy hand-embroidered velvet Sabyasachi sari that featured hand-embroidered using miniature pearls and the finest quality of zardosi and marori at her engagement. It was a Sabyasachi signature Gulkand Burgandy Sari. Along with it she opted for an Uncut Diamond and Pearl Choker with matching studs. “The entire look was complemented with kohl-rimmed eyes, red roses and our now iconic micro dot bindi,” Sabyaschi posted on Instagram.
Both bride and groom clothes were designed by Sabyasachi for all the functions. From engagement to mehendi and sangeet, for the wedding and post-wedding dinner, even the intricate designer jewellery was also from recently launched Sabyasachi label.
- The Mehendi: Her mehendi outfit was quite a boho look with full of bright colours, she looked not less than an Indian Rajkumari in a graphic hand-printed by the famed Calcutta block printers and hand-embroidered with gota and marori lehenga, Sabyasachi artists picked up a beautiful sixties pop print and it was silk screen printed, hand woven Indian silk. Along with it Anushka accessorised herself with Sabyasachi Heritage Jewellery an elegant pai8r of 22k gold Jhumkas with Iranian turquoise, tourmalines, uncut diamonds and Japanese cultured pearls. Custom juttis in hand woven brocade and zardosi completed the look. Whereas Virat Kohli wore a signature Khadi churidaar kurta, with a fuchsia pink textured silk nehru jacket along with a custom tan leather jutti with a zardosi from Sabyasachi.
- Fairy Tale Moment (Wedding Day): Every girl is crushing over Anushka’s Bridal Lehenga. The beautiful Pale Pink lehenga embroidery in vintage English colours with silver-gold metal thread, pearls and beads along with syndicate uncut diamonds, pale pink spinel and baroque Japanese cultured pearls From Sabyasachi. Whereas Virat was a sabyasachi groom too, he opted for an ivory raw silk sherwani, hand embroidered in a vintage Benarasi pattern and signature House buttons with an old Rose silk Kota safa.
Their pictures made us believe in fairy tale weddings. And their wedding ensemble gave us a glimpse of modern princess and prince wardrobe 🙂
Good to Know Information for all Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli Fans: The couple will soon be seeing celebrating a grand reception for the cricket and Bollywood fraternity on December 21 and December 26 at Delhi and Mumbai respectively.
Extremely curious to watch what this newly married couple ensembles at their Reception.
- Post their reception they will head to South Africa, Virat Kohli will get busy with his upcoming Test Series happening in January and Anushka Sharma will get busy ijn promoting her upcoming Movie Pari in February as well as working on some New Projects.
- And apart from all this, the couple will be moving in their INR 34 Crore Apartment in Worli, Mumbai. The couple bought this apartment recently in the year 2016. It’s a 4 BHK Sky Bungalow Flat located on 35th Floor.