We all have been keeping our self quite busy in this fast moving world with something or the other while ignoring the fact of being productive at the same time.
I have been waiting to write this post for long however for something or other this post always got delayed but now as we are at the beginning of Feb 2018, I thought of finally penning down my thoughts based on my experiences here. May be that can help some of my fellow bloggers.
First of all I am someone who doesn’t believe in making resolutions as I know I can never stick to them.
So, I want my 2018 to be remembered as a great achievement year for me. As when I started this blog in mid of 2017 I never knew that anyone would ever be interested in reading my thoughts (till that time I didn’t know that whatever you write on a blog be it your thoughts, reviews or experiences it’s called as CONTENT 😉) or any brand would ever reach out to me for Collaborations. To be honest that time I didn’t even know what Collaboration actually means (eeeehhh i am serious) but slowly and steadily with the time people started recognising me and my work.
How many of you have ever gone to a restaurant or an event where someone comes and calls your name or DM (direct message) or email you to appreciate your work, I am sure those who have gone through such situations can so well relate with me and those who haven’t yet then don’t worry it will happen very soon. Trust me guys, if it can happen with me then I am sure it can happen with anyone of you.😊
I always get thrilled with a kind of responses I receive from you guys be it a Direct messages over my Instagram account or your emails. It really means a lot to any blogger trust me. Ahmmm let me rephrase it ” IT MEANS A LOT TO ANY GENUINE BLOGGER”
Since one year I have been noticing that the blogging is mushrooming like anything, this may be because now I am in this stream, so it happens you primarily start noticing those things you are actually working into. Like if you have recently bought a Ford Fiesta you start noticing Ford Fiesta everywhere you go. But not necessarily all the models of Ford Fiesta are the same. Similarly not every blogger is creative, productive or hard worker like you are.
I even met with some of the bloggers who even claim to be bloggers but they don’t even have their website or a blog. They may write content in their mind and then convey it to their followers via telepathy ;).
Guys, with the help of this post I am not defaming anyone it’s just that I am sharing my inputs that how one can be Productive instead of being busy. And, What I want to be and what I don’t want to be.
- This year my motto is quality over quantity, I will make sure I will only serve you guys with the best and the genuine content no matter what.
- As, 2017 has been the year of self learning, hit and trial methods but 2018 is going to be an year of executions.
- I’l try to put across atleast 2-3 blog posts every month for you guys. So you can expect some good content coming your way every week.
- This year I am making a point to spend less time over social sites, yess you read it right 😜. I used to spend hours over Instagram but not anymore. My family needs me more than anything else.
- My time is precious I will prefer to spend my time over productive content and genuine topics. I had a very good habit of reading books, however that got hid because of my sudden rose obsession for Instagram. But not any more. I am working on some special skills, and will be sharing all the information with you guys after mastering it for a month or so.
I have been trying to implement all the above mentioned points over me since few weeks and I am finding myself to be more relaxed and happier. I love it when my family feels happy, when they find me around and the time we spend along is always precious.
I also want to implement some more changes over my skin regimen and planning to make some videos over it. So that you guys can also benefit through it.
Guys your feedback’s and mails make me work over my blog even more if you want me to work upon something please put in a comment below or mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I usually talk about Fashion, Travel and Food I know this post is bit different from others, let me know if you didn’t like anything about it. Then I may only stick to Fashion, Travel and Food 😊