I’ve recently bought a Chanderi silk saree from Unnati silks and I can’t even explain how amazing it is!
I love how beautiful is the pattern and how comfortable is the fabric. The best thing about the Chanderi Silk Sarees is that I can wear it for a casual day outs and for formal meet ups too! This saree compliments almost every occasion.
Unnati silks are into selling of handloom fabrics since 1980 and have an enviable collection of 300+ varieties of sarees and 60+ varieties of salwar kameez from 21 states of India. You can easily shop the collection at www.unnatisilks.com
Know more about Chanderi Silk Sarees:
Chanderi Sarees got their name from their hometown “Chanderi” which is a village in roots of Madhya Pradesh. Chanderi is basically famous for its cotton silk saree with work of Zaree on it. These sarees are very lightweight, and has sheer or little bit transparent texture which is their best feature and makes chanderi sarees super comfortable.
Facts about Chanderi Silk Sarees :
- Chanderi Silk Sarees are referred as “woven air” as they’re super lightweight and sheer.
- It is said that the Chanderi fabric was introduced in 11th century by Lord Krishna’s cousin, Shishupal.
- Special fine cotton was extracted for Chanderi Silk Sarees from special root well known as “Kolikanda”. It’s known for its light weight and its fine Sleek Glossy finish.
- The major fabric used to weave a Chanderi Silk Saree are pure silk, Chandler cotton, and silk cotton, they all give it a shiny touch.
- Basic pattern of Chanderi Silk Saree contains geometric, traditional coin, floral art, and peacocks.
Here are some key features of Chanderi Silk Sarees:
- It can be worn at Festivals or occasion: Chanderi Silk Sarees gives decent yet classy look which makes it a woman’s personal favourite attire when it comes to occasion. After all who doesn’t want to look different and amazing on occasion!
Leave the dupatta open and hold it in your hand, go for a decent bun with this Saree, and you’re ready to rock!
- Could be your favourite formal Wear: Chanderi Silk Saree makes great formal wear. Tie up your pallu on shoulder and it will throw decent and elegant formal look. Wear it, and get prepares to count the number of heads that turn for you.
- Depicts Royalty: Somewhere, Chanderi Silk Sarees also depicts royalty. The fabric and zari work with the amazing pattern looks royal.
- Wear it trendy: When it comes to trend, Chanderi Silk Saree could be the best option if you’re looking forward to wear pant style saree.
Pant style saree is worn above pants leaving one leg showing the pant and another one covered with the pleates of the saree.
Unnati Silks has some amazing variety of sarees to choose from, and their quality and the stuff is very fine. You won’t regret buying your chanderi saree from unnati silks. Their vast variety of different type of sarees at reasonable prices will definitely force you to fall in love with them.
Don’t wait. Go and grab your best Chanderi Silk Saree which is made to make you look unique from the crowd!