Menopause is a natural phenomenon which every woman goes through at an age between 45-55 years. But it may occur to some women at their 40’s and to some it may get delayed till their 60’s. However the average age of Menopause is 51 years old. A Menopause is confirmed when a woman doesn’t have menstrual period for whole one year.
So, the question arises What is Menopause?
Meno is a short form of menstrual cycle and Pause means stop. So Menopause is the absence of menstrual periods for 12 months. It’s also an indication that a woman can’t reproduce anymore. It’s because the woman’s function of the ovaries ceases.
Now, What are the Symptoms of Menopause?
Although the symptoms differ from woman to woman as everybody’s body is different. However there are some major symptoms which are tending to be found in maximum woman’s during their Menopause.
- Irregular Vaginal Bleeding– A woman can have irregular periods for few years prior to reaching menopause. Some women may experience the period every 2-3 weeks. And on the other side some may experience no periods at all for some months.
- Lower Fertility- Menopause is not a disease or a condition. Its natural and every woman go through this phase early or later. Pre-menopause is a stage where women’s estrogen level drops down. This significantly reduces her chance of getting pregnant. Pre-menopause is 3-5 year period before menopause.
- Night Sweats- Their heart rate suddenly increases. They suddenly start feeling a sensation in the upper body. It may start from face to neck or chest. It moves from upward or downwards. This symptom generally occurs during the first year after a woman’s final period.
- Insomnia- Night sweats can lead to discomfort or disturbance which slowly and gradually causes insomnia or anxiety.
- Fatigue- Menopause occurs due to hormonal changes, its even results in quick tiredness, lack of stamina and Fatigue.
- Urinary Infections-Women in their pre-menopause stages gets more susceptible to catch urinary infections like Cists/ UTI
- Mood Swings-Women faces mood swings during menopause stage. It causes due to hormonal changes and may triggers in depression.
- Hair Loss- Menopause causes due to low estrogen level in your body which effects your hair growth.
Now the question arises, Is there a way to prevent ourselves from these Menopausal symptoms?
Ohh Yes, Menopause is the only phase in life that comes with its own warning labels.
Menopausal Relief by Everteen- It’s an ayurvedic proprietary medicine. And Everteen is a registered trademark owned by Wet & Dry Group. It consists of Shatwari extract, Shatspushpa extract, Chandrashur extract, Shankhpushpi extract, Jatamansi extract and vegetarian capsules.
It has no Gluten, No Eggs, and No Dairy, No Fish preservatives, No Nuts or Animal products.
Its FDA Approved and ISO Certified, its 100% Natural Safe & effective.
It provides RELIEF in:-
- Hot Flash & Night Sweats
- Estrogen & Hormone Imbalance
- Other Menopausal Symptoms
- Pre-Menopausal Phase
Hope the information provided in this post helps you and it’s always recommended to consult your doctor or your gynecologist before getting into any medications.
Hope you guys enjoyed reading this post, and get some benefits out of it. Do write me in comments below if you have any queries or suggestions. You can even reach me at email@example.com Till than bye, see you at my next post next week 🙂