We all have a favorite actress or a girl crush, whose styling cues inspires us the most. And we love to follow and get inspired about their fashion and styling sense. And consider them as our idols. Today in this post I’ll be talking about those Btown Girls or Bollywood Divas that became an inspiration for many women out here in terms of fashion and style.
Following is the list of the famous Bollywood celebrities who have recently influenced us with their fashion and styling cues.
- Alia Bhatt : Alia Bhatt has been a style inspiration for many teenagers. Her debut movie “Student of the Year” was a big hit, and she effortlessly flaunted the bold lip makeup in that movie. Bold reds and pinks were the most spotted lip colors on Alia Bhatt in the movie and during promotions too. So the styling Cues we learnt from Alia were “Bold is to hold”. She introduced the bold makeup look with such cuteness and beauty that it just became the choice of the season. And till now most of the girls follow the same trend of pink or a red lipstick.
- Sarah Ali Khan: Sarah Ali Khan (daughter of Saif Ali Khan), whose movie is yet to get released. However she has already marked her space in fashion world by getting spotted at many social events and especially for her perfect dressing sense. She has often been spotted in either casual outfits or simple salwar kameez. And she manages to carry a simple outfit with such a finesse that you can’t afford to take your eyes off. She carries any outfit so effortlessly that she became a style inspiration for many girls especially for college going girls.
- Parineeti Chopra & Sonakshi Sinha: Despite of hell lot of body shaming comments, Parineeti Chopra & Sonakshi Sinha never fails to flaunt their flawless side beautifully. Their bodies weren’t so toned, but the way they carried themselves in any movie or any social events was something that inspire lot of us. They both made us believe that you can still look beautiful even if you are not size “Small”. You just need to have confidence in yourself, and you can rock the world.
- AnushkaSharma : Anushka Sharma flaunted ‘No Makeup ‘ or a ‘Minimal Makeup Look’ in the movie Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, and after that the trend of ‘no makeup’ or a Minimal Makeup Look just became a hit which is still in trend, and people are drooling over this nude makeup look. Her wedding outfit and wedding look gave styling cues to so many ladies out here.
- Priyanka Chopra: Our one and only Desi girl has been all time favorite Bollywood diva. Priyanka Chopra is not only a style icon in India; she is now a known face in Hollywood too. She has never failed to impress her fans with her style sense be it an ethnic wear or a western wear, she has a finesse to carry any attire so gracefully without experimenting with the root of the outfit. Her way of carrying the ethnic outfits influence lot of girls to go for ethnic and simultaneously when she carries the western outfit, she proves that nobody can carry the looks like she does.
- Sonam Kapoor: My all-time favorite and no one can ignore the fact why? She is one of an actress who earns fame more from her styling skills than her acting skills. When it comes to style, Sonam Kapoor is one of those Bollywood divas whose name strike first in our minds. Be it a movie shoot, or a casual day out, Sonam Kapoor never disappoints her fans when it comes to fashion and style. She always inspires people to wear what they feel comfortable in, and rest is the confidence.
- Kangana Ranaut: From the movie ‘Gangster’ to ‘Queen’ Kangana have flaunted her curly hair in a marvelous way. When it comes to curly hair, Kangana Ranaut is the first one to strike in our mind.
- Deepika Padukone: Every girl wish for the wardrobe and makeup like Deepika Padukone. Deepika Padukone has immensely improved with her styling and fashion sense recently, that people has just forgotten the way she used to look. It has really been motivated many girls to follow her styling tips. She is one of an actress whom I love especially for her minimal make up looks. She is one of an actress who taught eyebrow defining is so important. Many people experiment with their looks and makeup. But it’s not necessary that you succeed every time unless you are Deepika Padukone. Especially skin complexion is a taboo in our country, Deepika have been flaunting her dusky complexion in the best way possible, which inspire many girls out there who are complexion shamed.
- Aishwarya rai: Our all-time favorite Miss World Aishwarya Rai, has always impressed us with her beauty and styling cues. She is a first actress who represented India in the Cannes, although her initial styling at cannes weren’t much appreciated by the critics. But she never took any criticism seriously maybe that’s the reason she has been continuously appearing in cannes year by year. And she is one of the actresses whose cannes appearance gets most awaited.
- Shilpa Shetty: A diva that is known for her toned body and her fitness regimen. She is a perfect title for “yummy mommy”. I can say it with a proud that she was one of my inspirations during my pregnancy days. And these days she is just making her fans go mad with her continuous ootd’s, Sunday binges, healthy diets and many more. She is really an epitome of Super Mom.
And here, the last but not the least
- Kareena Kapoor: The newbie yummy mommy who never went off the camera, because paparazzi never let her go away. And it’s so amazing that people never get bored of her, it’s may be because she has immense confidence and power that she can flaunt any avatar she gets into. Be it a newlywed wife, be it a pregnant Lady, and be it a Mommy or god knows. She has never failed to impress her audience. She has given a message to many ladies out here who may think that life changes after getting married. She just changed that taboo by saying, “why only women life changes, a man and a woman both get married so why only women sacrifice over her life.” Out of all she is my all-time favorite. As she has made us believe that we all are our favorites. “Mein Apni Favourite hoon”
Hope you guys enjoyed reading this post, if yes then please take out a minute to write something in comments as a feedback or a suggestion. These small inputs really matter for my blog to grow.
Thank you readers, Keep loving and keep supporting!!