Who doesn’t want to have a healthy glowing skin, after all, our face is the first thing that people notice about us. It always feels great when your skin is looking flawless and glowing. Some people are blessed with perfect flawless skin and on the other hand some people have to work hard to get rid of acne/scars/open pores/Marks pheww and god knows. In short, some people’s skin needs some extra help.
Here if I talk about my skin, I won’t say I am blessed with a perfect skin. My skin often gets acne, white heads because of my lifestyle, pollution and regular usage of makeup products. But with the time I have learnt how to take care of my skin. I prefer not to eat junk food a lot and I try to drink 3 liters of water every day. But I still can’t ignore the fact that my skin has to go through the everyday dust and pollution. Also I can’t stop using make up products because I love makeup ;).
So instead of sacrificing I figured out something great for my skin, one of my friends recently got me introduced with NatureSure Pores & Marks Oil. This product has wonderful properties to enhance skin smoothness and is sure a skin rejuvenate for men and women both.
This product is filled with Vitamin A, B,C, D & E, Copper, Iron, Magnesium, Silica and Zinc. Zinc is one of an essential mineral that helps your body inside and out. It is especially beneficial for inflammatory acne and acne scars. It even helps in healing rashes and sores.
Benefits of NatureSure Pores & Marks Oil:-
- Unclogs and Fills enlarged skin pores.
- Heals stretch marks and fine lines naturally.
- Amazing moisturizer that hydrates and deeply cleanse the skin.
- Fights with wrinkles and signs of ageing.
- Fades age spots, repairs blackheads and under eye dark circles.
- Controls acnes, eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis.
- Antioxidants that protects skin from harmful environmental pollutants.
- Natural Sunscreen that protects against harmful UV Rays.
- Purifies and detoxifies the skin, acts as antiseptic and its useful for minor cuts, burns and rashes.
- Builds Keratin which helps in keeping your skin firm and youthful.
- Exfoliates dead cells in from the skin, blemishes and scars.
- Maintain skin elasticity and smoothness.
I personally have been using this oil over my skin and can see the difference, I am not sure it works exactly the same of your skin but there is no harm in trying. As until and unless you won’t try a product, how will you get to know that it works for your skin or not.
How to Apply:-
- Wash the affected area you want to apply the product on.
- Make that area dry with the help of a towel.
- Pour few drops of NatureSure Pores & Marks oil on your palm.
- Apply on affected area and massage gently in a circular motion with your fingertips. And don’t scrub it too hard.
- Do not wipe till the oil gets absorbed fully into the skin.
- Use it twice a day after bath and before getting off to bed.
- Especially beneficial while going outdoors as it protects your skin from harmful UV Rays, pollutants and environmental damages.
NatureSure Pores & Marks Oil is loaded with 90 nutrients and nearly 80 powerful antioxidants or anti-inflammatory compounds. Now, I don’t feel like applying or carrying anything else apart from this product for my skin really. This product has 4 times more vitamin A than carrot, 7 times more vitamin than oranges and 20 times more vitamin E than tofu.
All the ingredients are 100% pure and cold pressed oil extracted from moringa oleifera. Its clinically and dermatological tested.
Also some quick Do’s & Don’t for your Good Skin:-
- Never pop up your pimples (I am guilty of doing that :p)
- Always wash your face after using shampoo and conditioner.
- Avoid alcohol based skin care beauty products.
- Cut down on smoking as it accelerates skin‘s ageing process.
- Cut down on foods rich in sugar and saturated fats.
- Don’t touch your face frequently with your hands.
- Moisturize your skin even if it is oily.
Hope you guys enjoyed reading this post, and get some benefits out of it. Do write me in comments below if you have any queries or suggestions. You can even reach me at email@example.com Till than bye, see you at my next post next week 🙂