Hello My Awesome Readers,
Hope you all are doing quite well, and had enjoyed Dussehra and Diwali time with family :). I know how busy these last 3 months are because all the festivals and weddings come in a queue back to back that’s why it became quite tough for me also to take out time and write on my blog. But finally today I took out some time to share my experience with you all with regard to, this one of the Magical Product I recently received from GreenBerry Organics.
There products have already made a buzz online because of their 100% natural ingredients, out of which their Mud Ash 3 in 1 mask is quite a big hit; however I haven’t yet got the time to try it. But I will definitely be trying it next for sure. And, for now let’s talk about the one I have already tried and that is “Greenberry Organics Daily Detox Charcoal Gel Mask”
Let’s talk about Greenberry Organics Daily Detox Charcoal Gel Mask Ingredients first as I did some detailed research on all the mentioned ingredients on the product and here is what I found and understood
- Aqua– We all know it means water, pretty simple.
- Aloe Vera– It’s a plant and its benefits are well known to everyone these days. It helps to get rid of acne and lighten blemishes, it helps in moisturizing your skin, it helps in reducing marks and it also prevents signs of aging.
- Activated Charcoal– It is simply charcoal which has been heated in a way to develop lot of pores which actually helps in trapping chemicals. So in layman language it sucks out the impurities from your skin. And this impurity sucking property helps in exfoliating your skin.
- Pentavitin– It helps in natural hydration of your skin.
- Green Tea Extract- You all must know the health benefits of Green Tea but here I will only be talking about the benefits of Green Tea Extract for your skin, Green Tea is quite rich in Antioxidants, which helps in toning and keeping your skin healthier for long.
- Jojoba Oil– It acts as a deep cleanser and helps in hydration of your skin.
- Clove Oil– It helps in getting rid of wrinkles, skin sagging and acnes.
- Tea Tree Oil– It helps in softening your dry skin, it helps in clearing acnes
- Vitamin C– Ascorbic acid helps in preventing your skin from Ultraviolet (Uv Damage).
- Fragrance– It has a very nice and soothing fragrance.
- Gel Base– This is one of the best quality I liked about this product that this mask is gel based, which really makes it quite easy to apply and remove too.
- Vitamin E– It helps in fighting with free radicals from our body, in short it has an antioxidant properties that everyone needs to stay young forever 🙂
Greenberry Organics promises 100% natural ingredients and all vegan products made from pure oils and extracts. I have been using this product since 2 weeks from now, and have been applying it thrice a week. Also let me mention that I have a combined skin (dry &oily both) and that too a sensitive one. Initially I applied it using my face mask brush but I personally feel applying it with your hands is a much better option. I leave it for 10-15 mins and then wash it off with plain water. The best thing I like about this mask is unlike than other masks it doesn’t make your skin stretchy when it dries.
And you know what the surprising thing is that my husband even liked it and I noticed him applying it on his face 🙂 so for me it’s a unisex product, complete worthy and value for money.
Price– Rs. 695 for 100gms
Go for it guys and don’t forget to share your views with me.