Hello My Awesome Readers,
Hope you all are doing good, this post is actually in a continuation of my earlier post for Greenberry Organics Daily Detox Charcoal Gel Mask Review. This is actually an Anti Pollution, Anti Acne and Oil Control Facewash. Greenberry Organics is an Indian based company and their products contains 100% Natural Ingredients.
Price– Rs. 400 for 100ml
I did some detailed research on all the mentioned ingredients here and I believe some of the ingredient labels where highly difficult to pronounce and complicated to understand too however here I took the help of my Husband who is fortunately a “Chemical Engineer” and a topper from DCE (Delhi College of Engineering). So, he is the one who usually helps me in explaining the usage of many of the chemical ingredients I find in my products.
So let’s talk about the Ingredients now:-
- Aqua– We all know it means water, pretty simple.
- Sodium Cocoamphoacetate– It’s a cleaning agent helps in cleaning all the dirt particles.
- Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate– It’s a sulphate free, water soluble, this ingredient is incredibly mild and is considered to be one of the safest in the market.
- Aloe Vera– we all know, It’s a plant and its benefits are well known to everyone these days. It helps to get rid of acne and lighten blemishes, it helps in moisturizing your skin, it helps in reducing marks and it also prevents signs of aging.
- Sodium Methyl Coco Glucoside– It’s a surfactant which helps in creating foam and lather, but again unlike other surfactants this one is a milder one.
- Cetyl Palmitate– It helps in skin conditioning and makes your skin appear softer and smoother. This ingredient is usually used in sunscreen, moisturizers, anti-aging treatments and concealers.
- Glycerine-It helps in smoothing, moisturizing, maintains water balance, heals your skin effectively, enhance skin appearance, and protect your skin from pollution and dust.`
- Propanediol– It’s a solvent and can be used as a skin conditioning agent.
- Activated Bamboo Charcoal– It helps in digging out filth from pores, It is known as one of the fine ingredient found in skincare products.
- Natural Betaine– It is an anti-irritant used in skincare products and it helps in retaining moisture and gives super hydration to your skin. It has a silky and smooth effect to your skin.
- Nipaguard SCE– It has a antimicrobial agent that helps in ideal preservation.
- Arisotflex TAC-It offers exceptional thickening properties and unique sensory benefits.
- Tea Tree Oil– It helps in softening your dry skin, it helps in clearing acnes
- Mulberry Extract-Quite a good number of skin specialist recommends mulberry leaf extract. It has a skin lightening property.
- Grapefruit Oil-It has Antioxidant properties, helps in skin glowing.
- 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid- It consists Vitamin C with an Ethyl Group, in a layman language it has a skin whitening properties.
- Fragrance– It smells great, and forms less lather.
- Sodium Gluconate- It helps in increasing increase the lather
- Dehydroxanthan Gum-It helps to create a unique texture with enhanced feel.
- Mint Extract- It provides pleasant scent and it acts as an anti-pruritic agent. And mint contains vitamin A, so it helps in strengthening the skin tissues.
- Sodium PCA- This ingredient is one of the major component of our skins it has a natural moisturizing property thus it helps in reducing the loss of moisture and in cosmetics chemistry it is used as a stronger hydrating agent than the traditional ingredients like glycerine. It even has anti-ageing properties also it helps in reducing inflammation.
I personally liked its packing, it comes in flip cap bottle, It has a goodness of tea tree oil, Mulberry and Grapefruit. So go for it guys and you can thank me later for recommending this magical product.
Do share your views with me, hope you liked this review. In case you want to share some suggestion or feedback don’t hesitate to reach me out on any of the social media links mentioned here 🙂 Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter