Each and every phase of motherhood is beautiful from the first day of pregnancy to lifetime each and every moment is to cherish for.
Baby shower is one of the beautiful events which happen during the last trimester of your pregnancy. There are endless tasks that one need to plan for Baby Shower Event, planning for the theme, the food, the games, the guest list, the venue and last but not least your Baby Shower Dress. Hence looking flawlessly beautiful becomes the need of the moment and no doubt choosing the Perfect yet comfortable Baby Shower Dress is no easy.
Deciding the special baby shower dress is the real struggle, after all ‘Mommy to be needs to flaunt that pregnancy glow in a flawless outfit‘.
Here in this blog I will be giving you a quick guide which will help you to decide your Baby Shower Dress:-
- Show off Your Bump:- Don’t opt for something which helps in hiding your bump because this is going to be the last trimester so you will be missing your bump soon. And don’t forget the reason behind the event, it’s your Baby Shower, it’s all about celebrating & welcoming your baby. So, go for something that not only makes you look stylish but it should be comfortable too. As Comfort should be your prime priority. Remember you’re not the only one who is going to wear that dress; your baby will also be wearing the same dress. So make sure you don’t compromise your comfort in order to look stylish. I find Morph Maternity Maxi dresses the best; they are light and gently highlight the bump. I would recommend choosing feminine colors, like white tones, pink tones.
- Play with trends:-Trends come and go! But don’t you forget to play with them and rock them on your special day of Baby shower. Going with trends can make the moment memorable and add glam to the special eve. You can go for cold shoulder dress, off shoulder dress, ruffle sleeves; bell sleeves etc. and rock it the way you want to. After all! Following the trend is quite important too. Right?
- Accessorize it:- Accessories make you stand out of the crowd. They play signature role in enhancing the look. Play with different accessories like watch, earrings, necklace, rings etc. And see the significant magic it creates. I would suggest you to wear less of accessories, don’t overdo it.
- Don’t ignore undergarments:– Most of the people tend to ignore undergarments but they play very important role in fitting of any outfit. Go for the undergarment that fits you well and doesn’t leave the visible shape over the dress.
- Feet are Crucial:- Don’t forget to choose the right footwear and especially in your third trimester you just can’t take risk. Ladies, who love wearing heels like me, please understand they are not practical every time. So opt for something which will give rest to your feet. As that’s where your whole body weight is lying. I would personally recommend avoiding heels and wearing flats or sneakers or pumps on your baby shower to keep it super comfortable for you to enjoy your party. And you can simply manage to look stylish while being safe.
- Makeup:- Along with this, don’t forget to keep that make up natural and flaunt your pregnancy glow. You can go for a dewy makeup, or smokey eyes with nude lips. Adding more of highlighter and keeping eyes and lips nude would definitely be a perfect makeup for that big celebration.
Follow the above given tips and rock the Baby Shower party and don’t forget that you are going to be the star of this party, so enjoy this special day and make it memorable for all the right reasons.
Wish you to have a beautiful Pregnancy!!