Blogging didn’t happen to me overnight. I had to work a lot over my skills to be at a place where i am right now. Although it’s been a while now, but sometimes it still feels like i just started this journey yesterday. I still can’t believe i happened to finally organize my First Meet & Greet.
Like i always say blogging is something which makes me feel complete. I love answering your questions, your comments, your emails. And you guys always showed your interest in my Meet and Greet and finally convinced me to organize one 🙂
It makes me feel grateful for all the little community that we have created so far. However nothing has ever been easy, it seems like all fun and games from outside. But there is lot of hard work, planning, creativity, late nights and early mornings, travelling’s that go into making it all work.
My first Meet & Greet was a huge milestone for me, as it was something which made me to come closer to my virtual family which i had been able to create so far.
Things you need to keep in mind for your First Meet & Greet-
1) Collaboration– It’s always better to collaborate with a brand so the funds get distributed and you don’t have to bear all the pain alone.
2) Invitation– Make a proper invite with all the details about your Meet and Greet.
3) RSVP– Don’t forget to mention RSVP, so that you can manage snacks and other things accordingly.
4) Social Media ShoutOut– You can make an event page on Facebook or you can even create google form to allow attendees to get registered. Also don’t forget to spread the word through all your social channels.
5) Choose Venue Wisely– Do mention and explain the venue wisely to everyone who is attending the event to avoid last minute hassles.
6) Ask for Help– There is no harm in asking for help from your friends or family, as you won’t be able to manage all that alone.
7) Keep The Meet Interactive– Its always better to keep the session interactive by adding in some games, Tarot card reading or palmistry. It helps in keeping the audience busy and entertained.
8) Timings– Keep the flexible timings, so that maximum people will turn out for your event. Evening timings are the best, around 4:00pm-7:00pm
9) Snacks– You must keep multiple munching options for the guests.
10) Be Speech Ready– Be ready with your speech, people have come to know you better as a person. So make sure, you answer all their queries honestly.
11) Token of Love– Must give something in return as a token of love to the guests who have come to attend your event. You can again try to collaborate with some brands for the same.
12) Business Cards– You must carry your business cards.
13) Dress Comfortably– Make sure you are dressed comfortably, as being a host you have to be on your heels all the time.
14) Hire a Camera Man– Last but not the least; don’t forget to hire a good cameraman. All ladies love to get clicked.
Hope this above information helps you to successfully plan your first meet and greet. If there is something you want to share with me or want me to share something more, then please feel free to comment below or you can even mail me at nimisha.[email protected]