Hello Everyone!! Welcome back to my blog, i know i have not been regular in writing since few weeks and that is because of the festivities actually. As i preferred in putting all my efforts in having fun and hospitality 😊.
So here, in this post i will be taking you through the recent event held by Himalaya Baby care Team which took place at the Lalit hotel in Delhi.
Read this post till the end to know all about the event and what mistake, i did at the end of the event.
Himalaya Baby Care and Himalaya Mom Care hosted an event called “My Baby and Me” and I am truly obliged they considered me to be a part of it as the event was really productive and helped me get a better insight about the right products for my little one.
The event started with pampering session for the moms including pedicure, manicure and nail art. Along with Hi-Tea with some fellow mommy bloggers. As usual, an intellectual discussion started amongst the mommies. When two or more mommies sit together, its bound to happen.
Post our never ending chit chats, Dr. Subhashini (R&D- Team Himalaya) started an insightful session of Himalaya Baby Care Products and Himalaya Mom Products. And that was quite an interactive and open session where many moms put in there queries forward.
So here is a quick summary of all the information shared during the “My Baby and Me” Himalaya event.
- Himalaya products always goes through various tests, under various conditions and at different temperatures to meet international standards, before they get a green signal to be launched into the market
- All the Himalaya Products are passed through Quality, Authenticity, Purity, Stability & Safety tests.
- The power of Herbs is the STRENGTH of Himalaya Products.
- Himalaya Products contain many Ayurvedic Herbs like Licorice, Fenugreek, chickpea, Ashwagandha, Khus-Khus, Yashada Bhasma and many more.
- Above all, their products are free from all harsh chemicals like SLS, SLES, Paraben, Phthalate, Artificial Colours, etc.
- The Himalaya products are an amalgamation of natural herbs and modern techniques.
- Mommies asked about the talc, as how it’s been said that talc causes skin cancer and is not recommended to be used on babies. Himalaya Spokesperson Subhashini (R&D- Team Himalaya) explained that their talc is made up of all Natural formulations and can be used liberally on the babies without any worries.
- Then few mommies came up and shared their personal experiences with Himalaya Products, and they were pretty happy and satisfied.
- Towards the end, we played a lot of fun games, and guess what? I won a gift too!
After collecting all the information I straight-away moved towards feeding my tummy, quickly had my lunch and then said ciao to all the beautiful mommies and moved out of the hotel with a huge smile on my face. However, that smile didn’t last for long as to my utter surprise my car got towed. Yes, in my whole life this had happened for the first time and I wish for last time.
Suggested Read- everything-you-need-to-know-about-intimate-hygiene-wash/
Actually, during the event day, there was also one exhibition which was happening at the Lalit Hotel, so the hotel valet parking was full. So i had no other option other than to park my car outside the hotel and I wasn’t the only one who did this. There were many other car owners who parked outside as well and almost all of our vehicles got towed. That cost me huge too as I had to pay the challan of Rs. 1000/-
But, as as the saying goes, whatever happens, happens for good, so that was my lesson telling me not to park my car in random places without knowing if its a parking zone. And this incident will always remind me of this cheerful “My Baby and Me” Himalaya Event at Lalit Hotel, New Delhi.
Hope you guys, enjoyed reading it. If yes, then please do comment below with a smiley at least. Trust me it wont take much of your time, but it will matter a lot to me.