PCOD refers to polycystic ovary disease. It is a hormonal disease in which patients have multiple cysts in their ovaries; it is a common reproductive endocrine disorder.
Polycystic ovary disease (PCOD) happens due to an increase of male hormones in women’s body, such as testosterone are produced by ovaries in excess. This disease is also one of the reasons behind infertility in women these days.
PCOD is also known as polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS). By now; you must have realized how terrific this disease is.
Here are the Symptoms of PCOD or PCOS:-
- Irregular Periods:- Irregular Periods tend to be one of the ignored problems in women. Even I ignore it sometimes when i get my irregular Periods, but no more. If you’re getting your periods irregularly, consult a doctor. This might be the symptom of PCOD in you. Wearing Leak Proof Panties helps a lot in getting through those irregular cycles. Also you can wear Special Boxer Period Panties which helps in managing heavy period irregular cycles.
- Acnes:- Acnes are another natural thing that occurs to both men and women, but if you’re having acnes issue on your face, back and Chest, again it’s time to consult a doctor and get your check-up done. Even Acnes at these particular areas can be the sign of PCOD.
- Thinning Hair:- We don’t realize initially, but when too much of our hair gets thin and weak, then we worry about the reason. polycystic ovary disease could be one of the reasons. So don’t ignore it, and consult a doctor.
- Weight Gain:- Sudden weigh gain seems weird right? This can happen with anyone. There are many reasons associated with sudden weight gain, and PCOD could be one of them.
- Difficultly in Losing Weight:- If you’re trying to lose weight and working hard for it, and still not able to lose weight. PCOD could be the possible reason as the PCOD patients find it difficult to lose weight.
- Skin Darkening:- Skin Darkening at the neck area, below the breast area is another warning symptom of PCOD. Usually when we observe the dark skin below our breast, we assume that Bra is the possible reason for it. Stop guessing and better get a check-up done.
- Skin Tags:- Have you observed the extra skin that usually occurs at neck or underarms? This could be a warning sign of PCOD. It isn’t that normal. If you also have such skin tags, better consult a doctor.
- Excessive Facial and Body hair:- Excessive Facial and body hair growth. This is also a sign of PCOD. If you feel you’ve sudden increase in body and facial hair growth, consult a doctor rather than ignoring it.
- Fatigue:- Another PCOD symptom is that you feel tired most of the time, even when you’re doing nothing.
- Depression:- If you’re going through depression, nothing seems good to you and you are in aggressive mood most of the time. This is again one of a symptom of polycystic ovary disease.
If you find these symptoms in you this is recommended that you should consult a doctor and get your check-up done.
Here are some Holistic practices that can Cure Polycystic Ovary Disease naturally:-
- Healthy Diet:- Start following healthy diet.
- Eliminate Processed Foods:- Processed foods are slow poison. In order to cure PCOD, you need to eliminate Processed Foods and go for natural foods.
- Raw Cacao:- Cacao is the need of a woman. We crave for chocolates; raw Cacao is better than chocolates and also improves the health.
- Iron rich Food:- Body of a woman require more iron. Increase your iron intake, have foods that are rich in iron.
- Exercise:- Start exercising! And keep your body and Lifestyle healthy.